Last Updated: June 14, 2020
The KGRC Dolphins emerged from the 2019 season as champions of Division Three (#backtobacktoBACK).
I am sure you are as excited as we are to have the kids outside, on the diving boards and having fun! The KGRC Board, your dive reps and our coaches have been working hard to make that happen
As always, the health and safety of our divers is paramount! But for the beginning of this season, the following will apply:
- Staffing: Your Co-Head Coaches Leigh Anne Stephens and Sina Naaemi are back and we are so very grateful for their leadership. Assistant Coaches Tori Lawrence, Evan Brown and Sarah Wood will help as well when either Leigh Anne or Sina is unavailable for practice. Only one coach per board is allowed at this point.
- Due to Covid-19 restrictions, the coaches MUST coach from at least a 10-foot distance. This will mean no coach on the board with a diver.
- How Practices will work:
- The practice season will run from June 22-July 31, Monday thru Friday.
- All divers must bring their own face mask to be work only upon entering and leaving the pool.
- All divers must bring their own towel. No shamies allowed.
- There will be just three divers per board with one coach per side.
- All divers will remain 10 feet apart (one at the foot of the board and two other spots-marked with duct tape X)
- No diver or dive needing help on the boards
- We will offer four, 45-minute sessions (7:30-8:15, 8:30-9:15, 9:30-10:15, 10:30-11:15 AM)
- Divers will schedule themselves via a SignUp Genius which will be available once registration is complete. Divers may select up to but no more than 3 sessions per week.
- KGRC Dive Rep Claudia Tielking will be there to enforce COVID-19 guidelines and to safely shepherd divers to and from the boards